There is a 39.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Livingston, at 42.0%, are heavy favorites to beat St. Mirren who have a 18.6% chance. In simulation wins, St. Mirren upsets Livingston by averaging 4.0 shots and 1.7 shots on goal. They average 1.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Livingston 0.9 to St. Mirren 0.5.