There is a 31.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Livingston, at 37.3%, are solid favorites to beat Kilmarnock who have a 31.3% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Livingston 1.1 to Kilmarnock 0.9. In simulation wins, Kilmarnock upsets Livingston by averaging 6.4 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.