There is a 27.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Kilmarnock, at 46.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Hibernian who have a 26.7% chance. In simulation wins, Hibernian upsets Kilmarnock by averaging 8.2 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Kilmarnock 1.6 to Hibernian 1.2.