Wolves are likely to have an unchanged squad for Tuesday’s visit of Everton.
Raul Jimenez (fractured skull), Daniel Podence (calf), Jonny (knee) and Fernando Marcal (groin) are all out.
Willy Boly has been battling a thigh problem while Patrick Cutrone and Morgan Gibbs-White returned from their loans at Fiorentina and Swansea respectively last week.
Everton’s top scorer Dominic Calvert-Lewin misses the trip to Molineux with a hamstring injury.
Fellow forward Richarlison has to prove his fitness in training before the game while Cenk Tosun, on the back of his first Toffees goal since November 2019, could retain his place up front in Calvert-Lewin’s absence.
Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford returns after being rested for the FA Cup but midfielder Allan is still a fortnight away from recovering from a hamstring injury.
There is a 39.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Everton, at 36.7%, are solid favorites to beat Wolverhampton Wanderers who have a 24.2% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Everton 0.8 to Wolverhampton Wanderers 0.6. In simulation wins, Wolverhampton Wanderers upsets Everton by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses.