The Citizens twice fought back to claim a 2-2 draw at Lyon in midweek but have a perfect record in the Premier League against the Cherries, winning all six of their top-flight meetings at an aggregate score of 21-2.
Eddie Howe’s men sit eighth in the standings but have lost their way in recent weeks, losing their last three games although two of the defeats came against Manchester United and Arsenal.
All of those reverses have come by a 2-1 scoreline but they have gone down 4-0 on their last two trips to the Etihad and more goals are likely, with over 2.5 being scored in 22 of City’s last 25 at home in the league.
Pep Guardiola could rotate after the trip to France, with Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gundogan and Gabriel Jesus all hoping to be back in contention.
Opposite number Howe only looks to have one selection decision to make and that is between who out of Dan Gosling and Andrew Surman will partner Lewis Cook in midfield, with record signing Jefferson Lerma suspended.
All prices with bet365.com are correct at time of publication.
There is a 29.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leicester City, at 52.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Watford who have a 17.9% chance. In simulation wins, Watford upsets Leicester City by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leicester City 1.4 to Watford 0.7.